Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawl1337

User name: rawl1337

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [JiB]rawl1337

Which game is it? BF4

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! TBG DLC + base maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned: 12/16/18 Sometime in the afternoon/evening

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No Idea.....

Hello, I've been playing on TBG DLC server for years now. The other day I started streaming and spent the majority of my stream trying to fix issues with the stream. I was banned from the server for advertising my stream as I had no clue it was against the rules, because usually I don't break the rules but I had forgotten. Anyways I don't always have the chat active. You can see a clip from the stream here showing that. I get banned at the 17 minute mark. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/350165224
I would really appreciate it if my ban was lifted.

Thank you,

rawl1337

Greetings!

Thank you for making an appeal. I was the one that banned you. I had joined a few minutes before I saw you advertise. I warned you a couple of times but you may not have seen the chat. Long story short we do not allow adverting or recruiting of any kind here.

I have checked the chat logs and confirmed your story about not being around for awhile. I will be more than happy to lift this ban if you can agree to not advertise anymore.

Thank you,

~Irish

Yes I agree not to advertise again.

thank you...
QUOTE="Irishian88J, post: 330441, member: 9918"]Greetings!

Thank you for making an appeal. I was the one that banned you. I had joined a few minutes before I saw you advertise. I warned you a couple of times but you may not have seen the chat. Long story short we do not allow adverting or recruiting of any kind here.

I have checked the chat logs and confirmed your story about not being around for awhile. I will be more than happy to lift this ban if you can agree to not advertise anymore.

Thank you,

~Irish[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back