Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minionsman

User name: Minionsman

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Minionsman

Which game is it? Battlefield IV

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Probably 2 months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) It was an autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I got banned for talking about "jews", which triggered the autoscript ban and banned me from the server.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am a jew myself and this word is not negative in any way. My entirely family uses it regularly, along with everyone I know. I'm not sure why saying this word would get me banned from a server. Absolutely ridiculous. I was not talking about the jews in any negative context, I was simply talking about my family. I got banned instantly.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Well lets dial it back.

You randomly typed the word "jew" you didnt include it in a sentence.

Its not ridiculous, we all know people use the word "jew" to insult someone. I can give you 100s bans of people using that as an insult and this is what you have done.

For example, a ban worth lifting would be this one: "pretty sure stalin killed more people than hitler did with the jews"

Now we dont like history lessons in a gaming server but we can easily tell he isn't using it as a slur.

You are only saying this:
[07.31.2018 22:52:07] 274151xxxxxx8e38 "Minionsman" "71.11xxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! jew 7/31/2018 8:52:08 PM"

That's no good. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back