BANNED
What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheJerryfish

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: Not applicable

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan ALL MAPS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** May 18th 2018

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Chat filter

I do not feel as if I have been given a fair trial, or chance. This is my first offense (and to my memory no warnings before this) I have been entirely cooperative and I have demonstrated that I have the full capability, will and faculties to follow the servers rules. I ask that I be given a fair chance at redemption as any reasonable person in my position would ask. I'd like to open this discussion through means of discord so that we may speak human to human if I may be granted such.

"TheJerryfish" Banning for Racial Slur!! nigga you've sat back there the entire game 5/17/2018 11:00:25 PM"

Not happening. You connected to that server 54 times. You were given ample warning. It shows when you load into the game, scrolling on chat every few minutes and it is even in the server description.

This will not be discussed on Discord.

Appeal denied.

Have a good day,

~Irish

"TheJerryfish" Banning for Racial Slur!! nigga you've sat back there the entire game 5/17/2018 11:00:25 PM"

Do you interpret this as an insult? I am deeply confused. Being black you know, my entire life. Living a life where this is said casually and non offensively 100% of the time. Is this the problem here?

I connected 54 times but I hadn't played in awhile after just buying BF1. Where the servers that I play allow controversial (but non offensive such as nigga, or different but slightly offensive "curse" words), language.

If you want to be fair to be at least grant that it's not easy to remember every single servers rules. And with that acknowledged, let's really view the context and usage here that I was obviously not insulting, berating, or belittling anyone here.

I was complaining, sure. But you wouldn't ban someone for saying "dude, you've sat back there the entire game". This is the exact same thing. I'm not sure if you guys don't know this or what. Either that or you're intentionally racist but I would always grant someone the benefit of the doubt, but this repeated pattern of not acknowledging anything I'm saying is leading me to believe otherwise. The reasoning both admins have brought against me has been absolutely ridiculous and to be quite honest, rude, by not acknowledging anything I've said, word by word.

Please go into detail as to why a first offense for something non offensive entails a permanent ban. Please explain to me in more detail where I went wrong (where I will then acknowledge that it was a mistake as I've said many times before and that I fully intend on following the servers rules). Acknowledge or contest the idea that I've been decent on the server, going as far to play with admins/community members, and I was even on the servers community discord playing with these same members. I don't enjoy being ignored. We're all adults here, we're capable of reasoning and discussion, at least I'd hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back