Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UG_Tardyjay

I was trying to be nice and explain my side of the story. Obviously you admins have no interest at all in understand others. I was respectful and apologized. Your admins misjudge, ignore and assume. It's pathetic and childish. You know nothing of where I come from and have no idea how I was raised or the people I was around. Just because you think something is offensive doesn't make it so. Grow up a little bit and try and think past your noses. Not everyone is you.

Keep it up and we can extend your ban to all servers. Our house our rules - which are very clear before joining, after, and you get blasted with a yell message in the middle of your screen when you join. Also scrolling rules and a !rules command too.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

if you read through some of the bans you would see ths topic is not open for debate or any other word (s) deemed racist by TGB as qualify for a ban. simple none. we had heard it all , been down that road with other people. its not welcome in our server, same rules applies to members. doesn't matter how it was used. its a racist word and end of story!

I was trying to be nice and explain my side of the story. Obviously you admins have no interest at all in understand others. I was respectful and apologized. Your admins misjudge, ignore and assume. It's pathetic and childish. You know nothing of where I come from and have no idea how I was raised or the people I was around. Just because you think something is offensive doesn't make it so. Grow up a little bit and try and think past your noses. Not everyone is you.

Excuse yourself. That language is very common up here even in Canada and I grew up hearing this shit almost daily. Read, respect our rules, man the fuck up and accept consequence.

killingseed is right you already read threads posted by idiots re-posting again and again after a decision was made. So do you honestly think this will be any different. Get lost.

Thiis thread is closed. If you make another one I will make sure Doc bans you from all our servers and website and we could care less. Up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back