-
Server name that you were banned on:
Operation Locker
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/30/2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I don't think I was banned, I just seem to have a problem staying connected with server.
After joining server as a commander, I am able to do the job for a short period of time, after which the server disconnects me to BF4 page. The error reads that Punkbuster disconnected me and states no reason for the disconnect. I have no issues like this with any other server and am here to see if I can get it corrected or given reason for the disconnections.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I am a dedicated commander in BF4 and respected with a stats that ranks around 20th in the United States 1st division. I would like to have this issue of server disconnects corrected if it is available. If not, I would like the reason for being disconnected from server after joining and then playing for some time. Thanks for your time in this request.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Our Locker server is set to no commanders. Thanks to an arse-up at DICE's end, the comm slots are usually present in-game in spite of our server settings. We don't allow commanders on Locker because there's nothing for them to do other than farm points from putting up constant UAVs. So we have to manually kick anybody who connects as Commander. You *should* be getting a kick message saying NO COMMANDER or NO COMM each time. If not, it's another arse-up on the part of DICE.

All our other servers - apart from Domination - are commander-enabled. And decent, committed commanders are in short supply. Feel free to join us in there and fuck shit up mightily.

Thanks You for that info on the commanders ban on the operation locker. Now it seems to be kicking me for the following reason when I try to join as a player, not a commander.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'RaminDixin' ... Prior Kick/Ban

I hope I didn't get an arse treatment and placed on the punkbuster ban list by mistake.
I will monitor tries when I make an attempt to join your servers (operation locker) and get kicked when I am a player not a commander. I will respect your rules about the commander blocking as well on them servers. Anyway, if you have the chance , can you double check my status as a player only on the...
-|TBG|- OPERATION LOCKER | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME STATS server. Again that message I pasted above was during an attempt to play in the game and not playing above the game as a commander mode.

I would post an image of the ban label, but your image placement only allows URL image links and not uploaded images. :(

ALso FYI,
When I did see in the locker that there was a commander, that's when I would end up trying to join. I try to join servers when there is one commander already and I'll jump in to help the other team out which has no commander. I see your point about the points grabbing though. The thing I hate the most are them EMPs constantly being used and it just ruins the game when used in operation locker. I'll do my best to reframe from joining the server as a commander though, per your information.

Catch ya later, :cool:
Brad aka RaminDixin

I am the one who banned him. He repeatedly comes into this server as commander. I have kicked him no less than 10 times over the past week and 2 times prior to ban yesterday. He needs to understand how to read kicks to see what he is doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back