What is your steam ID

Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7/15
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
All I did was voice my opinion and I had no idea I was even being warned because I don't always pay attention to the text in the game. The last thing I saw was some type of warning to me and then I was banned. Just want to play man. That is all.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Just want to play man... frustration is all it amounts to. You guys play, you know how it is. I didn't do anything serious or anything. Wasn't hacking, glitching or anything like that. A day or week ban might have been more appropriate in this case.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A Head Admin will look into this shortly. Please be aware that if this was for a racial slur, we do not lift those. There are warnings on join and during gameplay, as well as here in the ban appeal.
Please be patient will it is researched.

Well you said "[10:08:05] Rekless45 > FUCK IT, KICK ME BAN ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK, THIS IS A LAME ASS SERVER ANYWAY"

On top of this you type a lot in caps lock, over and over again which is quite annoying.

You intended to voteban an apparent cheater (we do not support votekick/ban for BF3), when that didn't work, you decided to take it on the server. Yes it can get frustrating but you see we pay for this server and we do not tolerate disrespect.

If you have an issue and there is nothing is being done about it, you come here and fill out a player report http://www.tbgclan.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=3 (you can find it at the navbar) or even post in chatbox and we can look into it even without being in the server.

I need your word that you will respect our rules and conduct yourself in mature fashion. As Fast said, you have a grievance with a player, please come to this site and fill out the player report form and we will check them out. If an admin is on and you tactfully and respectfully ask us to look into something we normally do, but remember it still takes time. If you understand this, I will have one of the Head admins remove your ban.

Yeah, that's cool. I understand. There were multiple people bitching so me saying that could have been to any of them, not necessarily an admin. Just saying...

Thanks.

Back