Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 ARMORED KILL NOLAG TBGclan.com 1000 TIX
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7-7-13 9:00 AM MT?
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
autoban
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Hello,

I was playing with a buddy of mine that I was in a squad with and he was trying to kill this tank for like 3 minutes, they kept repairing it- and then someone blew it up, robbing him of his deserved kill. And I made the stupid comment "awww man, he jewed your kill" and I got autobanned. I really like ya'lls server and I would love a second chance I won't make that mistake again. The ironic thing is i'm actually half Jewish- and in no way did it have an actual racial overtone, it was just innappropriate slang and I apologize :(
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I really like this server and I would be sad if I was perma-banned. In no way, shape or form a racist or "anti-Jewish" like i stated before i'm 50% Jewish (my mom's side) I almost liken it to African American's using the "N" word and it's O.K because their black.....ok I don't really liken it to that but, that's kinda funny?
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

[07.07.2013 01:03:02] 511xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9213a22b "Hibbeldy_Hobble" "72.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx7:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! awww he jewed your kill 7/6/2013 11:03:14 PM"

No your ban will not be lifted. Absolutely no reason to state this in game. It clearly warns you when you join the server in white and at the bottom of your screen. Ethnic/anti-simitic slurs or racial slurs will result in a ban with no chance of being lifted. You should have taken this rule seriously

Ok then...

Well in that case, you look like a giant douche. Trying to do the "Facebook lip pucker move" and even failing at that.

Have a nice day.

"Facebook lip pucker move" and even failing at that.
Have a nice day.

Ouch personal...i see well....Makes no sense nor do I follow. But enjoy my picture. You may add it as your wallpaper.

I really like this server and I would be sad if I was perma-banned. In no way, shape or form a racist or "anti-Jewish" like i stated before i'm 50% Jewish (my mom's side) I almost liken it to African American's using the "N" word and it's O.K because their black.....ok I don't really liken it to that but, that's kinda funny?

The only douche is you for being a retard, trying to justify your reasoning and crawling up our asses trying to get back into the server like a bitch. :)

P.S. I guarantee I am better looking than you.

Yes I will have a nice day thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back