Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS NO LAG |1000 TICKET | 64P
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
uhh couple weeks ago?
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
dunno
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
i said "join golf nigg"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
didn't know that i would get banned, sorry.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Your ban will not be lifted. I'm sure you read that when filling this out. You can still play on our other servers but be warned. Another ban will get you banned from all servers.

What Renno said.

I didn't read the rules before i joined i had no idea i would get banned. im not fighting with you're rules but it won't happen again. a lot of my friends play in your server and i would like to play with them.

There is a clear cut no racism rule that displays on your screen when you join the server. Big and white pops up on your screen. The only way you miss this if you are blind which clearly you are not.

May I ask why you have say "nig" in the server? Why does that belong in a video game conversation?? We only allow mature players to play in our server and by using racial remarks Or racial slurs as slang in our server you are displaying a lack of maturity. Racial slurs are not allowed

Back