Server name that you were banned on:
TBG No lag metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
6/10/2013, 3 am
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Auto
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Racial slur
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I said the word wigger when a guy was talking "gangster" to me. I thought your server said no racism, but your forums say no racial slurs, wigger isn't racist in anyway, but is a racial slur. I wouldn't of said it if I had known the rules were the bold term, "racial slurs", rather then racism, which is a more common rule. The word really isn't offensive in anyway. . .although I don't pay for the server or make the rules. All I can say at this point is, sorry and ask kindly to please consider unbanning me.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A head admin will look into this shortly. Thank you for your patience.

A racial slur that isn't racist... that's a new one on me. Denied.

wig?ger
Noun

A white person who tries to emulate or acquire African-American cultural behavior and tastes.
An unreliable or flaky person.

racist
Web definitions
a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

It isn't racist by any definition. It's only a slur based on it being slang and it including race. I can't think of another racial slur that isn't racist myself, but this one isn't.

Please elaborate, I'd like you hear your wise scrutiny of how I didn't make sense and you just pushed this under from ignorance of the English language. That being said, I know I'm not getting my ban removed, so I'll just kindly move on, but stop being a child and insulting people unprovoked. Your a head admin. . .but I guess that means just about as much as the online education you probably received I take it.

Yes I am a head admin and the fact you equate something from urban dictionary as part of English pretty much undermines any attempt of yours to engage intellectual discourse. Racist shadings aside, the reason you are now banned is because at no point during a game should the chat in any of our servers be derogatory towards the other players beyond describing what is occurring in game -- specific behaviors that do not touch upon a person's religious, racial, or ethnic backgrounds. Those are our rules, you knowingly broke them, and you come here basing your appeal on something from urban dictionary. Do not pretend to know my background because the probability that my mastery of English lies beyond yours is extremely high based solely on my level of education and my academic specialty. This matter is closed, please move on as we have already. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back