Which game is it?
BF3
Server name that you were banned on:Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
6/9/13 11:40am
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
it was a spam firlter =( auto ban
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
because I was a retard and used a racial slurr in squad chat to my friend =(

I wasn't calling anyone a bad name or a racial one ... I just had said something to a friend in squad chat cause some random guy spawned on me out of bounds when I was fixin the chopper and it made me die cause he wouldn't get out =( ... I said "niggerdom" in squad chat .... not realizing where I was and what server I was playing on It auto banned me for use of a racial slur.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
my apologies for using the racial comment in squad chat .... I had joined on a friend and didn't realize I was playing at T B G ... I play on a lot of your guys servers and I know GHOST_MEDIC as well ....

please lift my ban as I would like to continue to play on the T B G servers

THANKS !!! =)
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

We 0 tolerance for racial slurs on the server but gave you plenty of warnings. This message pops on screen upon joining. Only TBG runs this message...

Join us today 18+ Racial slurs/anti-semitic=autoban. Won't be lifted. Type !rules to see all rules

Nobody misses that message/warning.

Your ban will not be lifted.

And the whole thing I didn't know it was a TBG server is bogus. We are one of the few that runs strictly armored kill and tells you on battlelog where you are going.

=(

I saw no message. I was in the server for all of 10 minutes as our team was griefing us buy stealing our chopper .. .ramming the little bird into us and then finaly ppl jumped in our squad and stole it .. it was utter retardedness =( FOR 10 MINUTES OF GAME PLAY >.<

and u can say it that it was BOGUS that I didn't know it was a TBG server but I didn't ..... so in saying that you are calling me a liar and that's not fair .. u were not there... you didn't play with the amount of retardedness that was on our team.

if a person cant make a mistake and apologize for it then so be it ... I guess everyone here at TBG is perfect and never fuks up =)

If it wont be lifted it wont .. and that's fine I will live without the TBG servers from now on =)

fyi there are a lot of servers that run armored kill STRICKLY ....... you should check your filters =)

side note ... FUCK YOU TO BUDDY LOL nice profile pic ... by flipping someone the bird you are inviting a world of hurt your way =) do you flip your mom the bird ??? do you flip your bird to ppl driving down the road ???? I think not lol but hey its your website and its your clan ... do what you will >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back