Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2013 May 16/ 03:40
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I wrote famous quote"damn nigga", and i got banned.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
It was not offence or some kind of racial slur, just a famous quote to praise him.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A head admin will look into your case shortly. Please note, as is noted in the game and the appeal form, we do not lift bans for racial slurs.

I apologize for this mistake, but i didnt know that this quote can insult anyone. Im regreting for saying that and I promise that it wont repeat one more time, never again.

When you join the server it clearly tells you ....written on your screen in white not to use this language.

We never lift bans for racial slurs only false positives and sometimes those who are tricked into it. This does not apply.

Feel free to play on our other servers.

I played in this server long enough, its been my favorite, and i wrote one word and bam im baned pernament. I dont see logic in this action. I've understand if I have been kicked and warned or banned for day, but not pernament.

For the last time-we do NOT allow the practice racial remarks of any kind in our servers. We don't care how long anybody has been playing on our servers. There is no tolerance for that nonsense here, not by our members, not by those who play on our servers, not by anybody.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back