Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
not sure. probably around 4/2
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I believe I was banned for the use of a racial slur. I said "ni**as" shortly after entering the server and before i could read the rules. I apologize for this usage. I understand that it is not allowed and don't normally use that word. It wasn't used in a derogatory sense, I was joking with someone. I apologize and understand that if the ban is lifted, I won't use that language. I apologize if I offended anyone.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

We dont not lift bans for Racial Slurs, Banl will stay, Your welcome to play on our other servers.

when you enter the server it automatically states in white and on your screen in big do not use racial slurs, ban will not be lifted. So really you didn't need to wait for the actual rules to scroll.
I also don't buy the part where you didn't know, I am sure I can find when you signed on the server and when you used the actual word.

And this was on the 31st of march. Took you a while to appeal.

And don't lie according to our database you signed on that server 3 times in the past.

Back