Call of Duty 4
Server name that you were banned on:
TBG TDM
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7:20PM - 7:35PM
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Punkbuster banned me off the start of the game for a total of (12 hours). I don't know the reason why but it could be because of the program I've used to change my account levels about 1 - 2 years ago on this profile I'm currently using. It's my first time playing on TBG COD4 server.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
AmishBob told me to come appeal to see what's wrong. Thank you for your time and consideration in looking over my appeal. Hopefully we'll see why I was removed by PB.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

It's a PunkBuster ban for hacking, you'll have to appeal with them. It looks like the character name Wong has been banned 8 times already. It looks like different players in different countries so they should be able to clear that up for you after some investigation but it's out of our hands.

I banned you under the alias nicki minaj because you were trolling.

My reason for my ban and I quote "Enjoy this ban" I don't put that stuff down unless you deserve it.

Now more importantly when I search you on pbbans based on this IP (the one you signed up on our site) 198.xxxx.xxxx.147

So not only are you banned by me but the 1200 minutes or whatever is by punkbuster enforcing a prior ban. You may need to appeal with them.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Back