BattleField3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2013-03-17 13:00
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
CarpTarts
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
First, I'm currently using the Google Translator.
Yesterday I listened to the music used melon player(http://www.melon.com/static/cds/main/web/main_list.html)and play games.
Listening to the music and I did often go TBG metro server to join.
But, i was banned from TBGclan Metro server
I didn't use hack/cheat.
I'm fair play gamer
Always comes, and will continue to do so.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
none
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

CarpTarts will be responding shortly.

Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
Tac_INFO
Which game is it?
BattleField3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2013-03-17 00:00
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
CarpTarts
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
First, I'm currently using the Google Translator.
Yesterday I listened to the music used melon player(http://www.melon.com/static/cds/main/web/main_list.html)and play games.
Listening to the music and I did often go TBG metro server to join.
But, i was banned from TBGclan Metro server
I didn't use hack/cheat.
I'm fair play gamer
Always comes, and will continue to do so.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
none
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I'll be honest. Yesterday was a huge day for bans, I don't remember this particular player.

I reviewed the stats, and I don't see anything in his Game.me sessions or the BF3stats page that refreshes my memory. It is possible that the player had a very high (300 or more ping)and I removed them by kicks before finally banning them. I do recall having to do that at least once yesterday.

I apologize for the inconvenience here, if your ping is under 300 consistently I don't see any problems lifting the ban. Please understand I do this for the enjoyment of all the players on the server as high pings cause nothing but problems and frustration for your opponents.

"Tac_INFO" "125.135.165.131:3659" please.appeal.your.damage.mod.on.our.forums -CarpTarts 3/17/2013 12:20:58 AM

Does this jog your memory Carp? If you want me to lift his ban I will but I wanted you to see the ban reason in case you remembered something that you wanted addressed first.

Back