BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Unknown
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
No idea. Tried to connect to your server and it said I was banned from it for some reason.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
No idea. Tried to connect to your server and it said I was banned from it for some reason.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Please be patient while we review our server records and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks

you were banned 2 months ago for intending to use a word as a racial slur

[08.21.2012 22:14:09] 3cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc547c6 "Th3D4v3" "50.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! Don't like being shot in teh back by a no-name jew in a vehicle 8/21/2012 8:14:11 PM"

Jew isn't a racial slur. Jews aren't a race.

In fact, I've seen redhead jews, black jews, white jews. . all kinds of different RACES of jews. Jews aren't a race.

Your failure to recognize a racial slur is not our problem. You may feel or even believe what you said is true, however the rest of the world believes otherwise. Bans are not removed for racial slurs. More than welcome to play on our other servers, however if the behavior is repeated on those the ban will expand to all our servers. Thread closed

ok so you want to be smart, anti-semitic remarks, also considered a forbidden word on our server, are not allowed. You know what you said, the context which you said, and we don't need to dwell on it.

Oh yes racial slurs not allowed either. The rules scroll and one pops in your face when you join in white and bold. Can't miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back