Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite sad to see a good clan being eaten up by poor big headed admins who speculatively ban legitimate players

Hey teasty, Eat crow!!! I rarely ban anyone and didn't even look at there stats for this ban. So if you want to come in here to defend your glitching cronie friend. Your losing that battle.

p.s. its easy to look good when you glitch.

Hey teasty, Eat crow!!! I rarely ban anyone and didn't even look at there stats for this ban. So if you want to come in here to defend your glitching cronie friend. Your lossing that battle.

Then why did you ban them?

I'll drop my two cents, Tastey, whilst I thought highly of you. Since you want to condemn all of TBG over a dispute you had with another member. So I'll treat you as you are treating me right now. I would ban you both from all servers and the website due to Guilt by association. Fortunately for both of you, I don't wield that authority.

To be honest, both of you roarbutt and tastytit need to check your attitude at the door. If you can't maybe you should do the adult thing, and just leave.

Thumbed with my iPhone

WELL YOU CAME INTO THE METRO SERVER AND STARTED TO RUN YOU MOUTH ABOUT HOW BAD THE ADMINS ARE SO I BANNED YOU FROM METRO. DUDE STOP THE CRYING BECAUSE THE ONLY THING SID WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO SAY YOU WILL FOLLOW RULES OF THE SERVER. BUT YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT..

I'll drop my two cents, Tastey, whilst I thought highly of you. Since you want to condemn all of TBG over a dispute you had with another member. So I'll treat you as you are treating me right now. I would ban you both from all servers and the website due to Guilt by association. Fortunately for both of you, I don't wield that authority.

To be honest, both of you roarbutt and tastytit need to check your attitude at the door. If you can't maybe you should do the adult thing, and just leave.

Thumbed with my iPhone

The moment im confirmed un-banned, and can play, im out of this s***hole.

And name calling? Who would be the child here?

WELL YOU CAME INTO THE METRO SERVER AND STARTED TO RUN YOU MOUTH ABOUT HOW BAD THE ADMINS ARE SO I BANNED YOU FROM METRO. DUDE STOP THE CRYING BECAUSE THE ONLY THING SID WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO SAY YOU WILL FOLLOW RULES OF THE SERVER. BUT YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT..

Many other admins said that bad words do not lead to bans. Are you abusing your right as admin?

This is enough. I will make sure there is a server wide ban for you unless someone beats me to it. You are acting like a jerk repeatedly, and that is why you are banned. The only abuse here is yours of being a decent human being. And Tasty, you left because you were crying like a little girl, much like how you are acting here by sticking your nose where it does not belong. I have had enough of this and am locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back