Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7/29 at 10AM PST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
None, automatic PunkBuster ban
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Baserape
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Flew over enemy base and killed enemy jet as it was taking off the runway
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

The admin that banned you will respond as soon as possible

The banning admin will respond shortly, please be patient.

TcRENNO,

I'm not familiar with the term scrolling, I'll assume it means baserape in my response.

The game had just started and I got a bit too anxious to get into the action. It wasn't intentional, but the fault was mine and I apologize.

I am a regular on the server and hop on your teamspeak server occasionally as well. I respect that it's your server and your rules, and I would expect nothing less than a warning for a first time violation like this. But a permanent ban? I can't deny I'm a little shocked.

Anyways, thank you for the response. I haven't met you yet but it looks like you're an army guy. Thank you for your service to our country.

It means the rule pops up in the chatbox every minute or so. For you to read.

you play here enough to know the rules tho, i have kicked you atleast 4-5 times im the past for the same thing.
I think you need a time out from the server untill your learn to follow the rules.

Fair enough, but I'd stake my ban appeal on the fact that I've never been kicked or banned from the server until today. I'm not the only nastynate out there though, I've played with some of them myself.

Look man, the issue here is not that it is a rule. You keep repeating it, and I've already told you I'm aware that I broke the rule.

The issue here is what Fubinator, and now you, are claiming is an outright lie. I know because the only reason I've been warned/kicked/banned from any BF3 server ever, is for profanity.

Reinstate my ban, IDGAF. I'm tired of trying to be reasonable with completely unreasonable people.

Back