Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
week of July 16th, 2012
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Trying to get folks to quit using slurs that the autoban filter doesn't pick up.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I'm from Arkansas and I'm so familiar with every possible racial slur that it doesn't even have to be spelled anywhere close to correct because of all the drunken rednecks I hear around here. You'd be amazed how many slip through your filter.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Okay:
[01:21:35] YourLittleBroham > Fucking ch!nks
[01:21:49] throwedpeople42 > good god where are racial slur bans in this server

So a full 20 minutes later you decide to say something?
[01:40:51] YourLittleBroham > Ni99ers
[01:40:55] YourLittleBroham > 9_9
[01:41:01] throwedpeople42 > choke on giant black dicks

You do know that guy got banned right? From the looks of it you were added in as well. Whats funny is from what I see here out of everything you said thats all that was related. Considering your ban was not added for some time your excuse is a little shallow.
Trying to get folks to quit using slurs that the autoban filter doesn't pick up.

All of your chats and surrounding chats that might be related:
[01:18:02] Slinky15 > MAN, THIS GAME IS BORING, NO ONE EVER MOVES UNLESS THEY ARE IN A TANK OR JET
[01:18:32] throwedpeople42 > i'm running around shooting people

[01:21:35] YourLittleBroham > Fucking ch!nks
[01:21:49] throwedpeople42 > good god where are racial slur bans in this server
[01:22:02] YourLittleBroham > lol
[01:22:06] YourLittleBroham > Who the fuck cares
[01:22:23] YourLittleBroham > im kidding

[01:33:22] throwedpeople42 - Russian Army - Echo > chopper gunner please
[01:33:25] throwedpeople42 - Russian Army > chopper gunner

[01:37:10] ShalashaskaEx - Russian Army > lol..... :/
[01:37:17] throwedpeople42 - Russian Army > i don't know what happened

[01:39:21] YourLittleBroham > my fucking team is adk
[01:39:24] YourLittleBroham > fucking pricks

[01:40:51] YourLittleBroham > Ni99ers
[01:40:55] YourLittleBroham > 9_9
[01:41:01] throwedpeople42 > choke on giant black dicks

[01:49:22] throwedpeople42 - U.S Army > i switch to engineer

[01:51:19] throwedpeople42 - U.S Army - Echo > brb poop

[01:58:56] YourLittleBroham - U.S Army > what the fuck
[01:59:02] YourLittleBroham > What the fucking shit was that
[01:59:17] throwedpeople42 > you are a whiny little bitch. go play elsewhere
[01:59:29] YourLittleBroham > lol me?
[01:59:33] throwedpeople42 > yes you

[01:59:39] jimbo550 > or just put a tampon in and keep going
[01:59:41] YourLittleBroham > I got TKed just wondering how
[01:59:51] sforcecat - Russian Army - Bravo > go put on reload for attack chopper
[01:59:52] EvilLordBanana > lol mad all around
[01:59:53] FluidicSpace - Russian Army - Bravo > still fly better than me lol
[01:59:58] Chip_and_Dale_0 > EPIC FLYING
[01:59:59] YourLittleBroham > :(
[02:00:00] throwedpeople42 - U.S Army > you must be in high school

[02:01:00] throwedpeople42 > my wife bitches less when she's on the rag ffs
[
[02:08:11] EvilLordBanana - U.S Army > how did 3 straight javs miss a tank?
[02:08:31] sforcecat - Russian Army - Bravo > holy crap he hits from far away
[02:08:31] throwedpeople42 - U.S Army > very carefully

[02:15:14] throwedpeople42 - U.S Army > come on antenna get the guy on the antenna

[02:19:08] throwedpeople42 - U.S Army > they're all over gas station and around it

I don't quite understand what you're insinuating. I can't play every day so I don't know how long it has been since I was banned. I like your server because I like that map and being in AR I ping ~44ms with great consistency. My time in the Corps has somewhat diminished my language filter, particularly when irritated. I can't count the number of times my ass has been prevented from becoming grass by every race known to man in the 'Stan. Further, my best battle buddy was black as night until he got blown up by an IED so I tend to snap a little at people who insult blacks without good reason, like a crack head or something. That guy was awesome. I'm so white and educated that I couldn't understand most of what would be considered "ebonics" and dude taught me most of what I know about how to talk to black people that don't speak regular English and taught me a lot about a walk of life that I would have otherwise known nothing about.

I don't constantly watch the chat bubble on the top left. I remember LittleBroham being a fucktard for some consecutive minutes and I somewhat remember hoping he would go away or shut up. Then I probably died and got up to go pee or feed my dogs or something and when I sat back down I saw poor leetspeak for n***** and raged some. Unfortunately I was inebriated and in my diminished state forgot that it's best to just ignore and report the troll instead of feed the troll. When I'm not getting sand all over me and shooting Arabs and getting shot/exploded at by Arabs while screaming what to do to dumbfounded green Marines and lieutenants that would otherwise be blown to smithereens or punctured by little 7.62mm holes I am a nerd. I've been watercooling since 1997, I bought instead of built a computer once and it was a laptop (decided I hate laptops), I've been hackin' my phones via knowledge gleaned from xda-developers since 2005, and I overclock the hell out of my i7 when it's not fucking hot outside.

I would like to continue playing on your server. If that is dependent upon my no longer saying anything in chat that isn't critical to working with my team and particularly squad to achieve the objective that is fine. If you would like I could quit being a lazy ass and feeding your racist trolls and neatly snap a screen shot and since I've already come here and registered to appeal my ban I can go ahead and crop the image from 2560 x 1600 to a more forum-friendly size/post it on your forum here. It seems to be the same type of forum that XDA uses so I think I can learn it's structure with ease.

We are discussing this please be patient we will have an answer for you as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks man. It's not an inconvenience, I just really like playing with y'all. Usually I can tolerate the server chat, TBG and Hostile Takeover servers usually net me the best latency, and I enjoy the average opponent quality in TBG 24/7 firestorm. I also really like air maps and battlefield was designed back in 2002 for 64 player action and that's why I play it so playing on fewer-than-64-player servers is a complete waste of time imo. If I wanted small bs I'd go play call of duty or some crap like that.

edit
that gif is pretty awesome.

Alright and to let you know I wasn't coming in to make a decision on this I came in since I was the only one on at the time.

One of our guys pointed out to me the way you were saying it and the way you meant it. Pretty much all I needed to realize was this was directed at him. While unecessary even the admin that put the ban in is cool with unbanning you and my only problem being your story now resolved. I will lift this if it hasn't already been based on all the feedback given.

Thanks. I look forward to playing with you guys soon. I gotta get my fragging in before Uncle Sam tries to ship me to the 'Stan again. They want me to go OCS and they can go fuck themselves...

Back