BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
july 7 5pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Air Fubanator
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I dont know ESP, wallhacks, Turn Hacks etc. they just piled it on over time.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I strongly recommend Air Fubanator watch this video. Dogfighting isn't just about turning in a circle like that Pub pilot found out rather harshly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpgSiV5BCXQ&feature=youtu.be
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

well i fly with some of the best pilots and yes i know all about dog fighting. I still belive 100% you are cheating , if a head admin or founder decides to unbann you thats up to them . btw nice vid of some noob flying

fraps your game play and we can go from there

ill even join a private server, you in flanker and ill take f18 lets see what happens then and yes i want you to fraps it

Edit.. just prove me wrong and i will apologize for the bann and welcome you back in the server with no regret . Its just a game yes , and getting killed is part of it unless its BS

Im not giving you attitude Air Fubanator called someone who is clearly better then him a noob.

I was the one wronged here not Air Fubanator. He is so full of himself. Saying he flies with the best pilots yet banning me for being better then him. How can you fly with the best pilots if you ban everyone better then you. That logic does not make sense to me.

I was the one wronged here not Air Fubanator. He is so full of himself. Saying he flies with the best pilots yet banning me for being better then him. How can you fly with the best pilots if you ban everyone better then you. That logic does not make sense to me.

You are writing in paradoxae, just fraps the damn thing if you have interest in getting unbanned.

i dont know how to use fraps :/ anyone have a link to a good program that lets me record for more then 20 sec?

insults will not get you unbanned

looks as if you didnt read my post at all.. here is what i wrote above ,it seems you have missed it.

"just prove me wrong and i will apologize for the bann and welcome you back in the server with no regret . Its just a game yes , and getting killed is part of it unless its BS "

Alright here you go. I put a description on youtube of why i didnt record with fraps. [video=youtube;RZmQf0Z3D0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZmQf0Z3D0k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Neon

would you mind going in an empty server 1 on 1 with me and record? i would like to see you in flanker again out turn the F18

I didnt bann you because i think your a better pilot , i banned you to protect the server of a possible cheat .

thanks for the df.
I do apologize for the bann , at this time your bann will be lifted.

do understand as an admin i have a job to police and protect the server from hackers, glitchers, asshats ect.

Welcome back and enjoy the server

You should be unbanned now Neon. Let us know if your not able to get back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back