Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
I have no clue
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
None?
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
None?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I don't even remember being banned
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

If an admin unbans me, please let me know since it could be a punkbuster problem...

You were banned for a racial slur:

"UberSiege" Banning for Racial Slur!! well i like j*ws 6/7/2012 2:04:30 PM"

We don't lift bans for this.

well it seems that we cannot identify and defend friends and family these days. If that is what I said, I am proud of it and anyone who disagrees should be ashamed as a human being and I have no respect for them.

a founder is looking into the chat logs to see what was said in what context. please stand by

Please be patient. We are discussing this privately.

Sorry for the wait Uber. We will lift your ban if you agree to not say anything that can be regarded as a racial slur. Even though you were defending people we have a slur filter that automatically bans. By you saying that it sparked a racial conversation in the chat in which 3 people were autobanned and upon review of the logs we will be adding another to that list. We have a zero tolerance policy for this. If you understand and agree just say so and your ban will be lifted. Thank you for your patience.

Back