Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 WAKE ISLAND 1000 TICK | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
15 mins ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Auto Admin
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Abnormal K/D-Ratio
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I just played my game like every day but today i got banned by your auto admin. I had 30:0 in the F35b after the next kill i got banned.

Lift my ban please ;)

Banned again :(

Your auto-admin kicks/bans for a 30:0 and 30:1 K/D-Ratio (maybe for 30:3 and 30:4 too).

Can you change the settings from your cheat protection ? I mean 30 kills are done very fast with a vehicle.

Ban happend 5 min ago.

:update: :update: :update: :update: :update:

Holy...what are you doing to get so many kills that fast?

Server is set to 15-16

You have 31.00kpd

Look its because of the gameplay at wake island and my way to play this game.

The US Team wins nearly every round. They take the airfield and the US Jets are free to frag. 30 kills are done very fast then. This is just one example. If i would use the Flanker i would get 30:0 K/D-Ratio very fast and i dont think thats mutch.

The 2nd problem is my way to play this game, i always try to stay alive in this game. So i make many kills and i dont die, thats why i have this problem.

I understand why you use the auto admin (to protect your server from cheaters).
I cant expect that you change your server settings just for me but i cant believe im the only one who got kicked/banned because of this.

Maybe you put me on a "white list". Im a regular player and i think you guys know im not cheating or anything like this. You wouldent have any risk to do that.

I dont expect anything its just a question or maybe you have a better sollution for me.

Back