Not open for further replies.

HeyItsWrs

Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
HeyItsWrs
Which game is it?
Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
I don't know and i don't know how to check? The battle report does not go back that far. I was invited by CoTTon, you could ask him? I asked him on origin and he is not replying :(
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
1-2 in the morning on 30th october
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I did not see the ban message, just 'you were disconnected from the server' and my friend saying you got banned
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I have no idea... i did not break any rules, i did not say anything, I think you guys thought i was cheating in some way lol :/
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I really don't know why you guys banned me, and am genuinely interested in finding out why, and what evidence there was justifying it
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

The Admin that banned you will respond shortly.

Hey Wrs,

You were banned on the rush server for suspicious of hacking by Darksteppa and other members.

Please be patient as we will discuss this in private.

Thanks

Hey WRS,

I'm aware of the situation. Please give us time to look this over and we will respond soon.

lol?

I lifted it already.

I also saw your other post which i deleted. Coming in with that attitude on the forums (thinking you are all that) won't get you far. Just a friendly advice...

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back