Server name that you were banned on:
All bf2 maps TBG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
9/9/2011 at 6.05 am Pacific time
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
no idea
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
no idea
Any additional comments you would like to add?
would like to know whay i was banned. said for teamkillijg but i was commander on the carrier doing my job
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Ummmmm i do know the rules

Please tell me what rules did i break. the map was gulf of ohman i was xcommander on the carrier for the us side. and i was hiding on the side walkway. so can you please tell me what rules did i break i was doing my job as a commander. and i alwaays follow your rules.

not what was in the images. you where there enemy on the carrier killing in an upcap. all the images there clearly show just that.

UMMMMM i was spec ops blowing up there assets

UMMMMM you really need to talk with me please. first i was spec opps blowing up there assests. which correct me if im wrong. you are allowed to do that. i was not camping or raping in any ways. and there is alot more to this. can you please let me log onto your teamspeak and hear this whole story about this guy. he was kicked from your server before all this stuff happened. and when the admion left it was him that was breakign about 3-4 of your rules. you really need to hear me out. can you please give me password to your teamspeak?

Clarification may be needed: The screenshots were taken 8th september. At the time the k/b happened, it was 9th september and Patient was commanding US on Gulf of Oman (I was in game at the time & happened to be stood right next to you). But the evidence images were all uploaded yesterday. However, they have since vanished from the linked thread.

i will remove the ban due to the fact the images have been deleted. i will also say the ban is about you not 3xtra so when you start accusations on someone you better have proof to back it up or it meaningless. but keep in mind i feel you should know the rules and follow them.

thank you

But i never make accusations that i can not back up in some way or another. if you dont mind could you let me log onto your teamspeak so i can let you know exactly what happened. And what led to everything from him and how he was kicked from an admin prior to thos screenshots he tried to post of me

I will be screening the logs today when I get home. I had an issue with Extra from the logs before and will need to check them carefully on this. Thanks, Killingseed for taking some action, we can finish it up later today.

UMMMMM you really need to talk with me please. first i was spec opps blowing up there assests. which correct me if im wrong. you are allowed to do that. i was not camping or raping in any ways. and there is alot more to this. can you please let me log onto your teamspeak and hear this whole story about this guy. he was kicked from your server before all this stuff happened. and when the admion left it was him that was breakign about 3-4 of your rules. you really need to hear me out. can you please give me password to your teamspeak?
NXL I was not trying to break rules / as you were doing and I am sure that you know you did not have commander half the time.. and you know were all players are and Shoot through boxes / you also have some Decrease/Increase damage thing going on. To come in and say your were not doing what is said is BS. Admin sorry, but if I can't respond to this not is not right. He will tell you I was doing what ever he comes up with. NXL GET SCREENS OR VID of me cheating or breaking rules. I will if you run that crap and I see it again.. I should have made a vid. That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back