BF2
Server name that you were banned on:
ALL Maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2 or 3 /9 /2011
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
MacN8r
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
You need to look at the Battle Rcorder file or you need to know I was not redlining any players ever in your server!
Any additional comments you would like to add?
LMFAO! EnGageDakillaMc and his Pilot *[nM]* |3and|T were Typing >>>> " Admin Report !!!! Extra Soul is REDLINING!!!! man come on they lie and this is not true. They redline me and they say players are doing things they arn't all the time ? You will not find a BR. file of me redlining on your server. You will not find a screen shot of me redlining. As for the ban >>> I should not be ban. Thanks for your time , if you don't want to unban then do what you will >>> as I never did this, just some bad players saying players are doing things they are not.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

I already lifted the ban. I stated this in the other thread.

You say you >>>> " I stated this in the other thread." Sorry, if you did it was not in the thread, I posted . If it were, I wouild not have posted this. As I should not have had a ban. Sorry

Back