BFBC2
Server name that you were banned on:
tbg clan 24/7 maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
August 24 19:40
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
none/auto
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I'm thinking about starting a server. I noticed it said racial ban 24/7 so i said "niggar, test..."
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I wanted to know if you were able to auto ban people for using foul/racist language automatically. If this was the case I was thinking about using my own money for a server. I wasn't actually making a racist comment, just testing.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Testing or not, racial comments are not allowed on the server, and will not be removed.

Testing or not, racial comments are not allowed on the server, and will not be removed.

If that is your real answer, after looking at my log and showing tons of playtime with no other issues whatsoever, I would say you guys need to rethink how over-sensitive you are.

At any rate, your servers are very nice, even if I was permanently banned for just testing something out I can't say anything bad other than look at the server logs and see that I was not, in fact, doing anything harmful.

Wow he should have taken my idea for the name ImHereToTestTheBanFilter lol. You shoulda stuck to shenanigans or asking people if theyve ever been to the niger river.

Wow he should have taken my idea for the name ImHereToTestTheBanFilter lol. You shoulda stuck to shenanigans or asking people if theyve ever been to the niger river.

Well IRL i'm in the Marines as a assaultman. There is no room for racism in my job, and I do admit that it was silly to just say "n**&^er" but I was simply wondering how controlled a server could be without an admin present.

Does that mean I can run into the uncap, and test the no killing in the uncap rule..
And nice word to try and test.
Just alittle advice, better to post up in a forum type of enviroment or atleast get into a chat with server admin to see if any auto-admin feature works..

Wigger1 out!

Does that mean I can run into the uncap, and test the no killing in the uncap rule..
And nice word to try and test.
Just alittle advice, better to post up in a forum type of enviroment or atleast get into a chat with server admin to see if any auto-admin feature works..

Wigger1 out!

Thanks for the sarcasm, as I stated before I was wrong and I get that. Either un-ban me or tell me to pound sand.

I'm pretty sure I did that nicely the first time. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back