BFII
Server name that you were banned on:
Don't remember
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7-27-2011
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Auto ban
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I quoted "Pulp Fiction - The Jimmy Situation" which has the N word in sqd chat.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Look I was not really trying to be racist, there was a AT body by a warehouse. I will NEVER happen again, you have my word.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

well we do not lift bans for racist comments. we will review it and get back to you.

It doesn't matter if you post a racist comments to anyone or to no one ingame all racist comments are ban no lifting the ban.

Sorry but the ban will stay. Have fun on our other servers.
Please watch what you write. Their is no need for it.

we were thinking about it and going over it. But after going through the chat logs, you typed it out of the blue, pretty much for no reason. You have a conversation with anyone for instance, hey remember the part when he said "blah" in the movie. Nothing like that.

You died and typed ouch, dead n* storage. Yes it is from the movie but you used that line to explain your game situation (i guess). That doesn't work like that. So basically anyone quoting lets say...... Dave Chappelle shit in game should have their bans lifted? You knew it was wrong to say it on the server yet you still did it.

So yeah your ban will stay.

That ban appeal you are referring to is because he is describing what the movie is about to someone else (conversation). Yes its about JEWS. Yes jews were killed in WW2. That doesn't warrant a ban. And really describing a movie about JEWS is not anywhere as bad as saying the N word. We read the logs to see in what context it was used. You didn't. And no reason to use yours. You were most likely trying to be funny in game.

Other than that we have never lifted any other racial bans unless false positives.

we were thinking about it and going over it. But after going through the chat logs, you typed it out of the blue, pretty much for no reason. You have a conversation with anyone for instance, hey remember the part when he said "blah" in the movie. Nothing like that.

You died and typed ouch, dead n* storage. Yes it is from the movie but you used that line to explain your game situation (i guess). That doesn't work like that. So basically anyone quoting lets say...... Dave Chappelle shit in game should have their bans lifted? You knew it was wrong to say it on the server yet you still did it.

So yeah your ban will stay.

Did you not read what i typed? I saw a dead AT (afro american) by the warehouse (storage) part of that map my co player spike looked at it and that is why i quoted it. IT was NOT out of the Blue!

Im not sure if AT was the class that is afro american but you get the point. (to much BCII to remember)

I read what you said. There is no reason to say the N word in game. If you were speaking to someone about a scene, sure maybe. But not this. That is the most illogical and nonsensical reason to why you use the N word.

I read what you said. There is no reason to say the N word in game. That is the most illogical and nonsensical reason to why you use the N word.

O and it makes perfect sense for you to belittle homosexuals with your avatar. You sir are a F%$#ing Hippocrate.

i'm pretty certain it says no RACIAL SLURS in the server not anything else smartass. Not hypocritical. You are trying to justify yourself to use a dirty N word in a public server.
Fuck, gay, shit cunt, blah blah all is permitted on the server. You had to use the worst of the worst racial slurs. We considered lifting it but in the context you used. Completely uncalled for.

You are pretty bad at proving your point. You got none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back