Server name that you were banned on:
karkand IO
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
no idea
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
was never told i was banned
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
no legitimate reason
Any additional comments you would like to add?
i don't know if this is another accident? (3rd time now) or if you guys just dont believe someone could possibly be as good as i am.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

The banning admin will respond as soon as possible. Please be patient.

I am very curious to know when Mac originally banned you for confusion on pbbans, you were still on our server but with a different Hash key. I had to ban you a different way for you to appeal the ban. Could you explain this?

i have no idea. if youre talking about the second ban confusion, it was a week or two ago i think. i was playing, the server reset because of squad bugs, it came back up and said i was banned. that was the first i knew of it, and i came here to see what was up. and you said something about circumventing bans- which i didnt even realize was possible. then i was unbanned and could play again. ive been playing this game since launch and ive never done anything that would call into question my ethics, except maybe being too good. do i get sick of everyone saying i hack, and that im a cheat? sure. but fact is i wont cheat, never have cheated, and never will cheat. yeah my spm is high, but my accuracy isnt great, and my kdr is like 2.5, not great either. i just play fast and aggressive. and as far as "circumventing bans" , i dont know shit about computers, and i type at like 20 wpm lol.

i wasn't talking about your skills, i was talking about circumventing bans. The ban is lifted.

Back