BANNED
BANNED
Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
| Pinpoint
Which game is it?
Bad Company 2
Server name that you were banned on:
Rush: Arica Harbor (Don't remember server name.)
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
10:10pm ish 5/27
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I was like 18-0 sniping and was accused of hacking by someone on the other team because I killed him a few times and haden't died I guess.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Im very disappointed I was "Permanently!" banned because of an accusation. Me being 18-0 does not mean I am hacking. I just assume thats what I was banned for because I wasn't talking just playing and I did not break any rules.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Thank you because I was so confused as to how I could be banned because one person shouts "| Pinpoint is hacking!". A teammate of mine even asked "how?".

Edit: I believe it was actually killingseed that asked how I was cheating. So I don't know if that helps my case seeing as he was on my team but bob was also on my team looking at the stats page so IDK. If I was banned for being a noob and not rushing then fine but that isn't listed as a rule and why wasn't I given a single warning like your other rules have. :(

Look at my main weapons... My highest accuracy in the assault category is 18% which is the class I use the most. I will admit I have done a little stat padding in my server with a few friends which would explain the PKM high accuracy and maybe a few other weapons (not including the sniper rifles those are legit.) but you can't just use those few weapons to say I was cheating.

I don't cheat. Never have, never will. Do I sometimes like to sit back and snipe which may or may not help my team? Yes. Do I always get a lot of kills with any class? Yes. Just because I am a whore for KDR doesn't mean I cheat. Besides the thing only has me at 16.9% chance; In my book that's not very high.

TBH the weapons that have a high % I only have a few kills on. The M1 108 kills, UMP 122 kills, M9 pistol 59 kills. The only high one with a high number of kills is the PKM 402 kills. I'm sorry but if I was hacking and you are going to point to the weapons with a high accuracy to say so then you think I would have more kills with them, im just sayin :).

I hope your review goes well because I enjoy your server whenever I come across it. Thank you for your time.

Look I cheat at video games...I'm cool, I own. Yes, I own. What your stats show for real;
<TABLE class="stable sortable"><TBODY><TR><TD class=left>Assault</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.62</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>Engineer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.38</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>Medic</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>Recon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.42</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Do you think this is realistic? I have played this game for a long time...look at my stats; & I'd like to add that I don't suck by any stretch of the imagination. Your right you don't have an aimbot; but, what your stats tell me is that you have something with red boxes that show where everybody is at. Get a refund because on my computer or any others you would get owned.

Excuse me? Are you serious? I just told you I am a KDR whore. How is this un-realistic? Because I get 2-3 kills per every 1 death? Why would someone need what you call hit boxes (what ever that is) to get 2-3 kills per every 1? If I like to sit back sometimes and watch the genious's run in the open like sheep and I shoot them. I'm sorry but that is not having a program to show where everyone is. I play in hardcore because I can't stand non hardcore for that reason.

You are throwing out wild accusations because of some stupid website that may be accurate to a point but what it is really saying is that if you are a good killer and don't die a lot you must be cheating?

After that comment I don't care if you un-ban me because you need to grow up. Your basically saying everyone with a nice KDR hacks. Good job that must be true. What ever helps you sleep at night.

That's cute that you point out that my KDR is somehow unrealistic because you have been playing for a long time and your stats don't look like that and your good. Well im sorry sir not everyone is going to have the same stats regardless of how good they may or may not be.

Get a refund because I would get owned on your pc? No. I won't because I don't cheat. I don't use third party software. I simply know the maps well and know where stupid people run to making them an easy target. You shouldn't even look at that website to ban people. You know what you should do? Just look at a stats page and ban anyone with higher than a 2-1 KDR because they must be cheating.

Your KDR is 1.73 balls2dawall. Mind is 2.69. You know what that means? On average I get less that one more kill than you per every death. Yeah really need a hit box thrid party software to do that.

I see your from Michigan; me too the, Macomb county area. Do you want me to come over and play on your pc to show you? Or do you want me to record a frickin' video of me playing??

Good day.

Look I cheat at video games...I'm cool, I own. Yes, I own. What your stats show for real;
<table class="stable sortable"><tbody><tr><td class="left">Assault</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>2.62</td></tr><tr><td class="left">Engineer</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>2.38</td></tr><tr><td class="left">Medic</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>2.22</td></tr><tr><td class="left">Recon</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>3.42</td></tr></tbody></table>
Do you think this is realistic? I have played this game for a long time...look at my stats; & I'd like to add that I don't suck by any stretch of the imagination. Your right you don't have an aimbot; but, what your stats tell me is that you have something with red boxes that show where everybody is at. Get a refund because on my computer or any others you would get owned.

Your stats speak volumes. Your stats are higher than the best players in the world and more inline with confirmed cheats. Looking at your history you all of a sudden got much better. There is a huge increase in your skill level history chart. No one just one day wakes up and is that much improved from a good nights rest without help. These are all the signs of a cheat. You can say you don't cheat all day long, but your scores and stats do not lie.

With that being said, these are servers that we pay for and manage. It is up to us to admin them appropriately and within the rules set forth by EA/Dice. We have been doing this for quite some time now and have an excellent track record with keeping our servers clean. We use tools like this one and others that help us out. You feel they are wrong and we feel they are correct. While these tools are not 100% correct 100% of the time we do the best that we can. In the end it is ultimately our decision to not lift your ban.

Appeal denied, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back