Server name that you were banned on:
TBG vehicles all maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
9:45 am march 30th
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
i red lined someone out of chopper.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I did ask your admin several times to do something about the rule breakers and when i did nto get a reply i was fustrated and wanted to do something about it without dieing anymore.I was extremely fustrated.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Please wait for Mac to respond. I let him know you appealed.

I banned you. Initially I thought I had banned you when you had redlined me. Apparently it was only a kick, hence why I said circuimventing the time I actually banned you. You redlined me, after I warned you not to. Motherman also told you not to in squad chat, since he and I were in TS communicating and he knew exactly what was going on.

I was legitimately in the gunner's seat. You piloted and redlined me. I was wearing tags. I typed a warning. Motherman gave you verbal warning. You did it anyway. Answer?

And your response to my warning was somewhat like "I dont give a shit what you say." You said to me that people were baseraping. Now we may have a different definition of this but for me base rape is synonymous with attacking the uncap which I saw none of. Killing people as they spawn elsewhere isnt really an offense (but it is a douche move, ill agree on that)

Members, Motherman's response is permitted in this thread due to his direct involvement in the actions in question.

ok i understand

Ok there is couple of things wrong here.But i will agree with you about me redlining the gunner. As far as the verbal warning i did not here the warning at all. and i asked you about the spawn raping and you did not reply to me about it at all. The only time you answered me is when i was extremely pissed off at the idiots in the game. and i said i was fgoing to redline the gunner because i was tired of gunner missing the tv missles and me dieing when not necessary. I am a fair person myself and i believe in team work. I will be the first one in a jet create a squad and bail out at a flag so people are not stuck on the carrier.So yes i will admit i was wrong in redlining the gunner because that breaks your rules.But when i first asked about spawn raping and you not reply to me.I felt like if your not going to care as an admin then why should i care as a player.I have no idea who my gunner was at the time. I did not look at the name.And the only response i truly saw from you was do not redline.But like i said I did not see any other response about any other request i asked before that. SO yes i was very pissed off at the idiots in game and i felt that at the time you did not care what happened as well because i did not see any response about what i asked. So i will apologize for breaking the rules about redlining.But we all get sick and tired of people doing stupid crap and my fustrations get the best of me that day. I am a very good team player and i always try to do what best for the team and that even means bailing out of a jet to get flags like on wake island for example. But if you do not want to lift the ban i will respect that but i hope you understand the fustrations i had at the time and i do put many many hours on your server and this is the only problem you guys every had with me.
Take care and thanks for your time.
nXLPatient

I need to some time to consider this. Since you waited close to a day to respond to my last post, you can wait a bit longer.

I only waited

I only waited because i work. And my shift are 12-14 hours long and i can not afford to be tired. My job is mandatory that im alert of i can get seriously injured or someone else might
thats why it took me a day to respond. not because i did not want to.

I will allow the ban to be lifted. However, if you do this again to ANYONE and we hear about it, it will be reinstated. I know you have done it to others. I don't care if you are Chuck Yeager, you don't tk because you are unhappy, etc.

You mention being spawn killed. Oh well, happens to me all the time on that map. I guess the fact that the enemy had multiple vehicles, people, missles, etc., trained on the center spawn to kill anyone should be a clue. Also, SS German Girl with a Mig, bombing nonstop was an issue to keep us from keeping the center.

You were NOT being baseraped, or the auto admin would have detected it. Also, When I am in the middle of a firefight, I am not reading scrolling gripes. I did type a warning to you NOT to redline me, and you were told in squad chat NOT to redline me by Motherman. Your response was not acceptable to his telling you not to redline.

As I said, one chance. There are plenty of other pilots out there that don't have your attitude, not everyone is a 3-star general in this game.

nXLPatient, you need to respect all players and admins in game. next time the ban might not be lifted.

ban lifted.

THANK YOU

im not trying to say im better then anyone else. however i did take the time to go practice on other empty servers so that i dont screw up other people. But thats just me. And i am more then happy to teach anyone how to do tv missles very well if they would like to learn.
Again thank you for lifting the ban

Back