Server name that you were banned on:
Karkand IO TBGclan.com
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
updating closed thread
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
killingseed
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
ip linked to known hacker
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Hello again, my original thread was closed so I am trying again. Space limited here so I will update with more info in a moment.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

I was just re-banned so came back, and unfortunately the thread had been closed.

I am not a hacker and I have no idea about any previous bans or who bucksnart is.

I have played over 70 hours on your server and I follow all the rules. So I would like you to reconsider.

In 2009 my isp was digis.net, they are a local WISP provider in Utah and a small area of Idaho. I now use Qwest. Anyway, I believe digis uses a proxy for all of its users. I say this because at times I would visit a forum and find myself already banned, or on occasion find messages on wikipedia that I had caused trouble editing their pages. I know this wasn't me, so chalked it up to dynamic ip's, or they put all their users under one umbrella ip. When I used them, they gave me one ip address to configure my router but online it showed up as a different ip.

Killingseed said:
the location to most the bans are with in your UT area. i would find it hard to believe you dont know anything about the bans.

ban reinstated.

I have never been banned before, this is the first time I've had to deal with this issue.

Once again, I am not bucksnart, and I do not hack. I have no connection to this person.

I was just thinking about this some more. Trying to think of something to prove that I am not this person, but finding it difficult.

But I noticed something looking at the screenshots of guids you posted in the other thread. I am not a server admin, is it normal or odd for there to be 129 clean guids linked to the same ip address. Wouldn't that point to digis using a few ips for all its users in just a few cities in Utah.

Sorry for the delay Pendelton. Ban is lifted again. You happen to be linked to one very prominent hacker who is well known to many communities. I don't envy your situation as you will most likely be banned on other servers as well for the same reason. I doubt that their is anything you can actually do about it except start over with a fresh start. New game, new alias, IP , etc.. If you do decide to start again make sure everything is new including your account at EA.

Just wanted to say thank you for reconsidering.

Starting over, changing my name, at this point would be a major bummer, but it seems I'll have to consider it when BF3 comes out.

Changing all that is kind of pointless if you cant change your ip. So unless you can do that, whats the point?

Back