Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Knoimsayinn

In Game Name Knoimsayinn

Steam ID (If Applicable) Knamsayin

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8/26/23

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Says punk buster banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I can’t figure it out I don’t use slurs in the chat and my ping is good ive never used hacks tried all troubleshooting

Any additional comments you would like to add? Just wanna know why punk buster won’t let me play caspian border I can play on any other server but tbg

I can't seem to find anything in the ban logs or any outside website about this ban.

Are you possibly using a VPN or trying to play through GeForce Now?

Either of those would kick you.

Yes I am playing with GeForce glad to hear I’m not banned I’m assuming I can just look up a video about how to not use GeForce in bf4 ?

Well if you are playing through the application you would have to purchase the game on another application in order to not be playing through it.

The Application classifies itself as a VPN. And thus it kicks anyone who is using it.

Its a massive F unfortunately, But game goes on sale on steam quite often.

Well if you are playing through the application you would have to purchase the game on another application in order to not be playing through it.

The Application classifies itself as a VPN. And thus it kicks anyone who is using it.

Its a massive F unfortunately, But game goes on sale on steam quite often.
That’s what I have it downloaded from is steam

Post a screenshot of the ban message because I am not seeing you on the banlist either.

Back