zgr1mm

In Game Name _zGr1m_

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561199163093610

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5:45

Admin that banned you (If you remember) BettyMac

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for cheating / damage

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello, i was just banned by BettyMac for cheating / damage, First of all, why would i cheat on a 10 year old game? I clip all my gameplay, BettyMac accused me of walls for shooting through grates at C while tower was destroyed. I had 50+ kills with 20 deaths.

This is my BF4DB, https://bf4db.com/player/1005449466419

I stopped using stupid guns, i started using PDWs and i got better. I use AEK, SR-2, MPX, and F2000, unlocked it yesterday and i'm goated with it. The F2000 does 25 damage PER round, Which means i could do less than 10 rounds and your dead. I have never cheated before. I would like to see Betty's proof and footage of all of my gameplay.

I already commented on his video, posting my video link, It was deleted. image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 10

Just cuz you got a new video card don't mean it's gonna fix the visual glitching problem with bf4 itself :rolleyes:

@mauirixxx @dmtjuulpod Quit posting on other players' appeals. Only warning.

@xGenesis_ Instead of posting 5 replies on your own appeal. Just edit the original appeal with your extra proof instead of "bumping" your own thread please. And Be patient. This is being investigated. We all have lives and cannot get to things the second they are posted. ( it is Midsummer and people are enjoying it / Working )

Locking until it has been investigated thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back