Status
Not open for further replies.

Colombian_Mate

In Game Name Colombian_Mate

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned august 13th 2022

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I don't know, yesterday I was playing normal, today I'm banned :c

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I am currently not seeing a ban for you. What does the error message say?

I don't know what is happening :c

Attachments

• banned2.JPG
    banned2.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 25
  • banned.JPG
    banned.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
Interesting, Because your BF4DB, Battlefield Agency and ACI all comes back clear.

Dunno if it helps but if you are using a VPN it'll block you from joining, But usually it allows you to join for a minute then kicks you.

Damn no! I've never used a VPN, it's very strange, I really don't know what's going on, I've played a lot on the TBG servers.

Yea, I see you all the time. Maybe possibly a ping issue? Doubt it would ban you for it.
It could be, but within the server I have seen people with up to a maximum of 150 ping and mine is a maximum of 130, I know it is a bit high but it is stable and I even play normally. :DC

It could be, but within the server I have seen people with up to a maximum of 150 ping and mine is a maximum of 130, I know it is a bit high but it is stable and I even play normally. :DC
I don't know what is happening, maybe you have some option within the server that excludes me or the players by ping?

I have sadly seen higher on our servers. Not by much though.

I have sadly seen higher on our servers. Not by much though.
It's quite clear, but maybe sometimes I see further and have the same problem as me hahaha companies in my country have not yet been modernized and it is not possible to change to a better internet. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back