Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Hellhole

In Game Name Gazzzy

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5:05PM MST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Don't know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for No idea why I would be banned. Please explain.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

So here is the deal. You have been consistently reporting a player and as we try to figure out what you are reporting you are nasty to us.

The you shit talk the server non stop in game chat.

Then you shit talk us on our own website.

Then you change your profile pic to a pile of shit and comment on someone's profile that you are never coming back to our servers again.

Then you go back on our metro server, shit talk us, and suicide spam.

So I am confused, why do you still want to play on our servers? Seems like we did you a favor based on all the above behaviors.

So here is the deal. You have been consistently reporting a player and as we try to figure out what you are reporting you are nasty to us.

The you shit talk the server non stop in game chat.

Then you shit talk us on our own website.

Then you change your profile pic to a pile of shit and comment on someone's profile that you are never coming back to our servers again.

Then you go back on our metro server, shit talk us, and suicide spam.

So I am confused, why do you still want to play on our servers? Seems like we did you a favor based on all the above behaviors.
Thank you. I appreciate the explanation, and you are totally right. I've been a complete bitch lately and I am truly sorry that my attitude has negatively impacted you guys and the rest of the players on the server. I have enjoyed playing on your server during the past year or so and hope that you can understand that being a jerk isn't my normal M.O. and perhaps find some compassion for me and lift the ban, as there are a lot of cool people I enjoy hanging out with in there and Discord. As to why I've been a raging c-bag lately, it's personal but it's heavy emotional junk that got worse during the past few weeks, hence it's appearance while gaming. That situation is over now though. I took my anger at others in my life out on the wrong people and instead of shooting bullets at the enemy, I was shooting shit at the rest of you. I am honestly sorry about that. This apology goes to everyone I hang out with in Discord as well, I'm sure I haven't been the cheeriest chick in the channel every time. Sorry you guys.

If you choose to lift the ban I promise that I will be my normal, cheery self and not the biddy you have seen in recent weeks. If you choose to keep it in place, then all I can say is that I understand and I wish you all the best.

Gazzy

I appreciate your reflection on the moment. This ban was more to get your attention then be punitive. I won't be home until late tonight but I will see if one of the other admins can lift it sooner.

Just remember that server integrity is of utmost importance to us. We take all report seriously but can't always take action of evidence isn't sufficient. I would be more than happy to be a point of contact for you if you are coming across a player that falls in that grey area and are looking for additional insight. You have been a valued member of the metro server for some time now and if I can help you build your knowledge on what we look for them it would be well worth the time.

I will follow up with a confirmation post when this is lifted.

I appreciate your reflection on the moment. This ban was more to get your attention then be punitive. I won't be home until late tonight but I will see if one of the other admins can lift it sooner.

Just remember that server integrity is of utmost importance to us. We take all report seriously but can't always take action of evidence isn't sufficient. I would be more than happy to be a point of contact for you if you are coming across a player that falls in that grey area and are looking for additional insight. You have been a valued member of the metro server for some time now and if I can help you build your knowledge on what we look for them it would be well worth the time.

I will follow up with a confirmation post when this is lifted.
Thank you, I appreciate your insight and kind words. Sometimes we can't see the errors of our ways and it helps when others can guide us effectively.

Also, I owe rickwin067 an apology as well, because I was not kind to him in-game one night a week or so ago. Sorry about that, rick. My anger was directed at you because I was not able to defend against your play style. That's not on you, it's on me. I was angry at myself and projecting that onto you, which is completely backwards. Instead, I will figure out a way to defeat your crazy play style! ;)

Last edited:
Back