Status
Not open for further replies.

Celereth

In Game Name Celereth

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 01/04/2022 - 9:52 PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TBGFAST

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was banned for typing !surrender with one surrender vote left to go at the beginning of a match.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I only meant it as a joke, since there were other players joking around about it in the chat, and the match had just started so did not think it was a big deal. Obviously I was mistaken on that front, and I apologize. It's good that there's a surrender option for teams getting five-flagged, and I see how it could be abused.

Additionally, going back and reading the chat logs I now see where FAST told everyone not to abuse the feature, and I didn't read that message. I only popped the chat open for a few seconds and saw the message from one of the other players that read, "Wait for it...".

You were the last person that triggered the round end. There was no reason to type this in when I clearly said in chat that I would start banning.

You tried to be sneaky and type in squad chat but what you didn’t realize I can easily find it in the logs.

People come home from work school whatever and want to play, there was no reason to ruin the experience for others.

I will lift but next time the ban will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back