Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Hale2019

In Game Name Hale2019

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned March 14 2020 ?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ??

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for ??

Any additional comments you would like to add? Really would like to come play again!

19 MONTHS after the ban he appeals!?!?!? I can't remember what I had for breakfast today, and this guy appeals 19 MONTHS later!?!?!? I would automatically assume it was something legit, I don't ban that often, but I ban when it's needed. Tru...any idea what was listed as the reason?

It was 2021. and @StabemKillerman in a post in members only you said "Started out with MooseKn8ckles becoming extremely butt hurt that I killed him (fair and square) He became over the top toxic and then another player jumped in Hale2019." Sounds like toxicity to me.

Have no clue... played on your server for quite a while... admins are never on... been playing with a lot of players on this server that are friends and we give each other shit. admin hops on and I get banned.... sad really... and 19 months sorry I am nurse.... been dealing with a pandemic... not a ton of time for gaming.. Just would like to come back and play with my free time.

Back