If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I don't know

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello,
Thanks for looking into this matter.
I believe this is a mistake.
I get this error msg:
"Stated reason: [LOCKED] Crash attempt"
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
This was not a mistake. Can you explain your previous username of ...

f14616859247ec8c ?​

I need you to explain why you called yourself

f14616859247ec8c​

or the ban stands.

I need you to explain why you called yourself

f14616859247ec8c​

or the ban stands.
Last time I used Origen or battlelog was 3-4 years ago.
Then about a month ago I wanted to play BF3 again but origin wouldn't accept my old password so I had to do a password reset when I did my user name was changed to this thing and I cannot change it. I have been able to join other servers with no problem.
Thanks

Last time I used Origen or battlelog was 3-4 years ago.
Then about a month ago I wanted to play BF3 again but origin wouldn't accept my old password so I had to do a password reset when I did my user name was changed to this thing and I cannot change it. I have been able to join other servers with no problem.
Thanks

A ban lift won't help you if you are unable to change your name - that type of name prefix will always trip our filter, as it is a known server crash name prefix. I'm not going to dive into the details of the how/why, just that we have had to employ counter measures to combat an exploit that utilizes that type of name string to crash servers.

A ban lift won't help you if you are unable to change your name - that type of name prefix will always trip our filter, as it is a known server crash name prefix. I'm not going to dive into the details of the how/why, just that we have had to employ counter measures to combat an exploit that utilizes that type of name string to crash servers.
OK, thanks for the explanation, I was able to change my user name, to original "CholMang"

Confirmed and lifted. Do not use another other name but that one. Thanks

Confirmed and lifted. Do not use another other name but that one. Thanks
Hi, thanks for reply however, I tried to login but it still says I am banned with the same msg "[LOCKED] Crash attempt"
both my origin and battle log user name now is "CholMang"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back