Bam, Samson style

samson10

11180f7e3b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
I hope this image comes out right. I just finished cooking dinner and wanted to show off my mad skillz. Prof I can cook better then the old lady. e.g.- It is backed chicken breast covered in home made bread crumbs with turkey gravy.

Just meat ...lol... Looks good though, but you forgot the rest of the meal.

1. I like chicken gravy with my chicken and turkey gravy with my turkey.
2. Placing plants on the plate next to the food doesn't make someone a gourmet chef.
3. That looks like food after it exits my body, not before I ingest it.
4. Backed chicken sounds really bad. Baked chicken is cool though.

1. I like chicken gravy with my chicken and turkey gravy with my turkey.
2. Placing plants on the plate next to the food doesn't make someone a gourmet chef.
3. That looks like food after it exits my body, not before I ingest it.

What a dick....but thats why we love ya ;p I like to cook and think I'm good at it but always burn tortillas. Why god why? O ya your missing rice and some greens.

Yes that is true but you can't blame me for not trying to make it look good. The leaf is from Spinach. DOC told me i had high colesterol and borderline diabetes so i have to eat only healthy stuff now.
What you never had backed chicken before. YUM YUM let me tell you thats a sourthern delicatessen, i tell you sir ye bob. LOL

your perception of a dish and therefore it's taste is actually affected by how it looks, so he was making it taste better. looks good samson.

11180f7e3b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I hope this image comes out right. I just finished cooking dinner and wanted to show off my mad skillz. Prof I can cook better then the old lady. e.g.- It is backed chicken breast covered in home made bread crumbs with turkey gravy.

Hate to be mean but that looks like puke...LOL Probably taste better then it looks though...

I was just jokin' I'll eat anything except canned tuna and bad pussy. You can be my kitchen bitch if you want samson.

Back