Balls Tags

good luck getting soulzz and fast... they hardly play and hardly ground pound...

[quote1244481726=CJJEANS]
good luck getting soulzz and fast... they hardly play and hardly ground pound...
[/quote1244481726]

One good pilum shot and they sramble like rats on cheetos.

As for what monkey said that is a good goal; plus, its a lot of fun to hear the fellas on vent after they get shanked....but it fuckin sucks when your on the wrong end of the blade.

So far, I have: CJ, Chuck, sixer, Falcon, Shibby, Eddie, MT, Birch, Fast, Soulzz, Erik, Boon, Lex, Jaws, Rogelio, deployment, Buck, hudson, Rim, Sgt Deadred, pilot, & Zalen, I think thats everybody

You surprised the shit out me when you got mine. I thought I was coming an empty silo. Out of nowhere, I saw you at the very edge of my screen before you knifed me.

I have balls, sixer, buck, heatsurge, lex, mastertek, greasemonkey, bugsy (al capone) ex tbg hacker,

[quote1244485545=ErikStenger]
You surprised the shit out me when you got mine. I thought I was coming an empty silo. Out of nowhere, I saw you at the very edge of my screen before you knifed me.
[/quote1244485545]

Silo 5 Suez... I jumped off the bridge above you..haha I still remember

Fast + Mitchell = Dead.

And I KNOW for a fact I have yours Balls.

i have had his tags almost sense the game came out and your now just getting the, :/

i can easily donate my tags to whoever doesn't have them yet. Need to play some more though for that to happen ;)

I love getting balls tags though, gives a nice jolt in my crotch area
<3 balls

its hard to tell whitch ones i have i got like 2200 tags but bf2142 stats dont show all the names and the liste is too long to waiste my time browsing it

Some ot the knifers have 24000 tags and above try browising that. At any point taking your tags makes my day; but taking Fasty's tags I've had to replace monitors because that wad is mind blowing.

--Definitive Knife Guide - sorry if this is old

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIQMpJ7g0Ls[/link]

Back