ARK server

Bamajuggernaut

After many hours I finally got the Ark Server back up I had to delete all the mods. For some reason they were causing it to where noone could log in. I wiped the server and individually put values to each dino species spawn and overall multipliers. You should now see a good balance and Gigas are VERY rare. I bumped up the baby maturation as well. The server is still mod-less for some reason the few I tried to implement would not transfer to server even after taking step by step guides. But who needs em with all the updates that have made the most important mods obsolete. Anyways I published the server on a few web ark pages hopefully we get some traffic.

7 non TBG players on since the start up yesterday hopefully it will start to populate.

That's great, it's a hard game to populate. Most play on the official servers.

Sorry Voldar guess I was still asleep when I responded this morn. I took some VA meds to help me sleep ha don't even remember replying to ya. They put the stacking in game, they add a grinder now called a Chemistry table, they added swamp fever that is contagious between players and has a rebuff if you catch it. They added leeches they've added a few more Dino's. They put more visual in game such as if a Dino is eating from a tree the tree shakes and some other things like that.

Its even harder to populate when people can't find your server. I found your info from a listing on http://ark-servers.net/servers/wiped/ hoping to find a good fresh server somewhere.

We'd like to come join, but #TBGclan.com or similar names dont appear to come up on the unofficial server list. I'm new to the game. Is there another way to find your server..?

Its even harder to populate when people can't find your server. I found your info from a listing on http://ark-servers.net/servers/wiped/ hoping to find a good fresh server somewhere.

We'd like to come join, but #TBGclan.com or similar names dont appear to come up on the unofficial server list. I'm new to the game. Is there another way to find your server..?
you join through steam go to view go down to server then add new server to favorites and copy paste this : ark.game.nfoservers.com

I added that. I try to join. I errors back saying: is not currently playing on any game server.

RIP?

Back