Ark Server Transfer to new host

Ghstops6

Admin
Admin
Apologizes if any Ark players are trying to connect as I currently have the server down for the transfer. I'm currently in the process of backing up and moving the world over to our new dedicated box at NFO. I don't have a timefame for the entire process as currently, GTX Gaming has the slowing FTP setup since dial up. I'll post an updated thread once I'm able to get things moved over.

As a side note, I'll be updating the tables for the dino spawns and adjusting the engram points while this is happening and hope to have that fixed.

GhstOps6

No worries if any of you havent tried ark survival of the fittest you should check it out its free to play and the matches last 30 min per round you can even win money as its competitive.

Just a quick update:

- Mods have been uploaded successfully including the industrial grinder mod. That was the only other addition made to the server.
- Character profiles are uploaded and working as intended. Tested with my character and verified the levels are still there along with the learned engrams.
- Server seems to start up almost within a span of 10 minutes or less with current mods loaded. The SSDs are doing one hell of a job with getting everything loaded.

Still in progress:

- Downloading the world to upload to the NFO server. Still a pain in the ass as it's 10.2KiB/s, which means it's gonna be about another hour or so to complete the download. The good news is when I do upload the world, it shouldn't take as long.
- Working on tweaking the leveling. While it is nice to get in and almost level to 51 in a short period, there are some issues with getting past 51 and the amount of points awarded. Currently looking into a better leveling scheme.

It's getting there, just need to be a bit more patient. Will update once the world is fully installed.

GhstOps6

Nice. Can't wait till it's fully going :).

we could always do a 20% xp reduction across the board. maybe 60 engrams per level after 50.... 80 after 60.... 100 after 70?

LIES!!! LOL jk thanks for all of yalls hard work Ghost man you're a boss. /slowclap

Spoke too soon. After making some final tweaks for the mods, the server would not start back up. Had to do a wipe and reload the world from the previous server. Slowly trying to get things back up. Will update in 30 min.

Back