Are u sure we can't make a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjep

Hey we would like to make some deal I know there are alot of sick people in this world how about you atleast tell us who would be good for an admin or can you put us on ur loading screen and btw you can also can you let bigjep and joelp. To get admin on ur server we are a big fan and we are very trustworthy and I bigjep will play on ur server almost everyday plz atleast let joelp and me bigjep get admin on ur servers

Good grammar when posting for an alliance is a must. Using abbreviations doesn't win any alliances. We pay big bucks to host our servers and do not trust them to anyone outside TBG. Begging will not win you any slack either. Posting professionally with information about your clan, and recommendations from sources with good repute.

Why is it so important to have admin rights? We have admins on our servers most of the time. From your grammar you must still be in high school, or second you are not from the US. As a clan we do not accept people under the age of 18; plus, on top of that admin rights come at a cost, not a free ride. Having admin rights outside the clan is not going to happen; our servers are regulated as a whole. 98% percent of our members I have played with and spoken too; thus, I can truly state that when a decision is made it's not malicious or unjustified. Moreover, I will back that decision 100% I however will not back any decision made by you or your so called clan, mainly because I have never spoken or played with you. My advise find another clan and drop this issue with TBG. Trust is earned not bought of the shelf.

This has just gotten weird...
I wonder if he was successful with any other clans? Makes you wonder. Hes asking for bigjep and joelp and making it sound like tbg should atleast give them admin from their clan - except they are their only clan members.

It is getting weird. There is nothing complicated or malicious about the matter so please let it go. Our servers are patrolled by our paying membership so as to ensure a level of administration that is trusted. If we ever have a clan member that abuses admin powers we can take care of it internally or, if there is a complaint, within our group we can handle issues and respond in a timely, professional manner. Feel free to play on our servers and, if you really want, apply for membership here (our rules and criteria are clear). But please, do not ask us to trust our servers to someone with whom we have no knowledge of or experience with. Yes that could be gained, but that is why we have our membership policy.

Listen there is more then 2 members in my clan and I am 19 atleast can you avertise on your loading screen of all your servers don't disrespect d2d I will drop my discussion with your clan and dig will no longer avertise on there loading screen about tbg I was also willing to pay a pretty penny but since I have no business here bye then.

And since you want to be harsh about it I'm going to get my friends down at EA to search ur servers and websites it will be based on a 3 strike rule if you can go through a couple months then your servers stay up if you get 3 strikes your servers an website get shutdown they will be undercover if you want them to stop go to www.d2d.mygameclan.com I hope your admins are trustworthy and last time I did this all there servers shut down so good luck.

Listen, dumbass.

First, if you're going to make threats, please learn how to speak English, so people can understand what the fuck you're threatening them with.

Second, if you think threatening our clan with utter bullshit is going to make us scared and start respecting you, then you've got it a bit wrong.

Please go back to the shithole you crawled out of (or, high school perhaps).

BTW yourgayclan.com does have only 2 "members" on the roster (which the second is probably you under another account). I doubt you're 19 "at least" LOL, and I really doubt that you would've paid ANYTHING to us for "respecting" you. In any case, you can't buy respect. Oh btw, while you're spending "pretty pennies" I would suggest that you spend them buying a domain name instead of using mygayclan.com.

Why don't you start by answering one simple question:
WHY should we give you admin on our server?

Because I don't seem to have an answer for that.

You mention a "deal." A deal involves something which is beneficial for both sides. I've never played with or even heard of your clan. I have never seen or played on your server, so I don't give a shit about having admin there... and I doubt anyone else in the clan has. So what are we getting? Nothing, certainly.

If you've got anything worthwhile to say, take some English lessons and THEN post... or just go away.

Honestly, from your posts I'm getting the same vibe that I get when a steam user with the name "VAC Admin" sends me a message like: "I need ur passw0rd or y00r acc0unt will bi disablid." In other words, scam by a 12 year old, or an undereducated piece of shit.

By the way, I make sure to report those people promptly to the authorities.

[quote1245109767=bigjep]
I'm not threatening u
[/quote1245109767]

[quote1245109767=bigjep]
And since you want to be harsh about it I'm going to get my friends down at EA to search ur servers and websites it will be based on a 3 strike rule if you can go through a couple months then your servers stay up if you get 3 strikes your servers an website get shutdown they will be undercover if you want them to stop go to www.d2d.mygameclan.com I hope your admins are trustworthy and last time I did this all there servers shut down so good luck.
[/quote1245109767]

I'm sorry, but you just proved you're utterly full of shit, possibly beyond repair.

Good luck in life (you're going to need it).

If you continue to post things which were written with your ass, your account will be disabled... for now, I'll just lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back