The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Bexy (Rebecca)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF4

Where are you located?:
Lousiana

What is your Occupation/School?:
Bartender/ prior service

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Not right now but soon sure :)

What made you apply to us?
My Roommate Talks highly Of TBG and its a little boring playing by myself would love a community to look towards to play with !

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes ofc i do

Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Ofcourse

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yep! Im a female streamer and im constantly gaming and streaming so i would love to have a tag over my head :p

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Ofcourse

Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yep

Any additional comments you would like to add?
Um .. Just a female gamer looking for some frenzzzz on hurr!

I'm just curious (read: I need fresh fap material. just kidding), what's your stream?

HAHA! Its twitch.tv/bexysc it was originally twitch.tv/ragingbeauty but lol that was when i first got into gaming and was a little hot headed :x

Also Im pretty new to BF4 so im still gettin the hang of it. Thats why im tryin to get into a clan :D

Hey there, thanks for applying.

Sadly we just closed off recruitments for BF4 yesterday. You can always hop on TS, get to know us (you) and perhaps later in the new year you will have your opportunity.

Aw that unfortunate! Ya im actually already in your server listening to you guys dominate my team lol!! But thanks for the reply <3

Look to jump on TS sometime, or just start shouting at us in game. Getting to know everyone is part of a trial, the better you know people and the more you know, the better things go. No one said you can't hang out with us and have fun while everything else slowly works itself out!

Ofcourse Man. I was just quiet earlier cuz My roommate was Hollaring in the background While getting owned :D But youll definetely hear from me :D Look forward to playin with yall!!

This only temporary until everyone is done with their trial. Because we've had people apply but never tried to get to know us enough or just plain disappeared.

Thats understandable Tends to happen in big gaming communities :(

Where are you in Louisiana? And who is your roommate in game?

Ya Lake charles isnt too far that cool. Theres nothing in this place really :/

Hey Welcome!

I'm a streamer too - currently number 1 in Canada for PC Scout Choppers / 19th? In the world now.

Maybe one day we can stream together and continue building our fan base haha -

FrozenCoTTon - Twitch

Cheers -

Back