The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
tanker2k6 / Warren
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF4
Where are you located?:
Waynesburg, PA / USA
What is your Occupation/School?:
Corrections Officer
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I know some members
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Ja, ich sprech englisch (humor there)
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I am a former member of =DiG= who had a falling out with management. I played BF2142 for years and was in the top 10 on tanks for years. I am now going to try and get back into gaming with BF4 (if I can EVER get into a game without crashing - crashes as soon as I get to server title screen).
I am loyal to those who are loyal to me. Which is the reason for leaving my old clan.
However, I cannot dedicate numerous hours online. We are currently raising our grand daughter and I can mainly get on after 9pm EST, and sometimes during the day.
I hope you accept this application and consider me for the clan.

Wow Tanker. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Good luck on the trial. See you on the field.

Wow Tanker. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Good luck on the trial. See you on the field.

As soon as I can get on a BF4 server without crashing. Haven't been able to play since launch......

Good luck Tanker, try to find myself or OffTheRails or CatLikeThief when you make it to our TS so we can do a quick voice to voice intro. Welcome and good luck!

IE??? He must burn!
I have the same problem with the crashing buddy. I could try to give you advice but unfortunately I have no clue how to fix it I just join repeatedly until it doesn't crash

Good luck Tanker, try to find myself or OffTheRails or CatLikeThief when you make it to our TS so we can do a quick voice to voice intro. Welcome and good luck!

As soon as I get a functional headset I will.....grand daughter decided mine didn't need to work anymore....LOL

Good luck with your crashing problem, I hope you get it fixed so you can fuck shit up with the rest of us!

Back