The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Thelus (Aaron)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Natural Selection 2, Battlefield 4
Where are you located?:
Foley Alabama
What is your Occupation/School?:
Package Handler
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I am friends with a couple of TBG memebers and the NS2 server needs some help. I already seed the NS2 server with TBG members. Also it will be great to be part of TBG when the BF4 servers go up
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes i can 100%
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I feel already part of the community here without being a member. I believe I can help out the community. I love making new friends also. I'm a very nice and funny guy. I can tend to seem weird at first but their is a rhyme and reason to my madness. I would be fair and just in being an admin if I become a member. A lot of you guys already know me and a bunch don't, I'm not here to cozy up to people to get my membership but I am very extrovert and I do like to get to know new people. I know I can be a valuable member of TBG!

I chased an UPS guy today on a bicycle cause i was bored, he didnt seem to extrovert...

About time. Thanks for all the help. It would be great to get some more. You got my vote.

PinkiePieHiRes.png

Let this man in! He's always playing NS2 and would be a great attribute to our clan. Plus, he's kind of a douche and really fun to take the piss out of. :0

fucking bronies, ponies, and what ever kind of 'onies you got! Good luck in your trial! Not that you will need it, but the ponies man......why?

"Package Handler"

/looks for Soulz

ahu8ujan.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Sixer. You're bad. Don't feed into there trip man. So wrong.

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are!" - Jean-Luc Picard, Encounter at FarpointJean-Luc_Picard_2.jpg

Check your PM and if you see myself, CatLikeThief or OffTheRails in Teamspeak let us know so we can get your trial knocked out.

Back