The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
VermogeN ; Tim
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Counter-Strike Source
Where are you located?:
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
What is your Occupation/School?:
Mobile/Tower Crane Operator
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I frequent your servers, and I'd like to help keep them cheater-free. Also, I don't mind throwing in a few dollars here and there to help keep the servers running.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Indeed, kind sirs. I am definitely, without even a shred of a doubt absolutely and completely fluent in the English language. ;-)
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I've played Counter-Strike since its release. I've played competitively up to and including CAL-i with Malicious Intent (m][.) and Pernicious Vengeance (pv|-). I was a CAL Admin for several seasons. I don't play nearly as much as I used to, and thus I'm not quite as hot on the AWP as I was in my younger days! I stopped playing competitively when CAL died. I work quite often, and often times I'm away from home since I get paid a LOT more money when I travel. :) However, I play consistently when I am home. Other games I play are StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and Diablo III. I played World of Warcraft for seven years, and raided at a very high level on the Medivh-US server with the guild Axis. I recently quit, as I don't really like the direction the game is going. Between SC2, D3 and CS:S, I'm busy enough as it is! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm not sure how I checked 'No' as far as being active and loyal. Perhaps I'm not quite as fluent in the English language as I thought! But seriously, that was a mistake!

Back