The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Killakizzle - Greg
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
RO2/Rising Storm
Where are you located?:
New Jersey
What is your Occupation/School?:
Heating and air conditioning service Tech Dispatcher
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I enjoy your servers and would like to help when I can, while I play Rising Storm.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
YES
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I am a mature husband, and father of 2. My occupation requires good communication skills along with the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately and unbiasedly. I believe I can contribute to maintaining the quality of the servers/gameplay experience that is expected at TBG.

Dude...gaming community, not job interview. Relax, breathe... oh and BTW that Soulzz guy, yeah he is a ultra left wing gay hippie. so be careful about those PMs, especially if they have pictures or a phone#.

Dude...gaming community, not job interview. Relax, breathe... oh and BTW that Soulzz guy, yeah he is a ultra left wing gay hippie. so be careful about those PMs, especially if they have pictures or a phone#.
Actually, while he may be gay, Soulzz is actually more a right wing conservative SoCal guy.

Actually, while he may be gay, Soulzz is actually more a right wing conservative SoCal guy.

So he is one of those guys that is vehemently against homosexuality, and then gets caught soliciting gay sex in airport bathrooms?

Stop talking about my alleged hobbies.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back