The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Schrado
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Idaho
What is your Occupation/School?:
Correctional Officer
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
No
What made you apply to us?
Referral
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-

I want to be honest with you guys, so I have a couple problems to address with you.

1. I personally have my own platoon that I have created a while ago and am trying to get it up and running again.
-I was referred by Imfromnz whom is also a member of my platoon.

2. I honestly don't think I can financially support TBG as I have personal medical reasons to tend to.

3. I will try my best to log onto the TBG teamspeak as much as I can, however I am a Correctional Officer working 12-16 hour shifts from 1730 to 0530/0930 Night shift. With that said, I also need time with my family and other friends.

I completely understand the rules and regulations/requirements in order to join TBG, therefore if this means that I cannot be a member of TBG, No rebuttal will be made.

Please keep in mind that I am telling you this is in utmost respect for you and your platoon/clan so as to not cause drama or friction between platoons. We are all members of the gaming community and if we cannot show respect to one another, then why would online multi-player games have been made?

Thanks again for the opportunity and I look forward to seeing all TBG members in the gaming world.

Schrado.

Hey

Completely understandable. You are welcomed to hang out with us on ts or servers whenever you have the time for some gaming.

See you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

We will put your application on hold until you are ready, in the meantime as FAST said you are more than welcome to continue playing with us on our servers and TS. Thank you for the heads up.

Back