The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
IAmJacksGame / Dan
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Spangdahlem AB, Germany
What is your Occupation/School?:
USAF, Jet Engine Mech
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I found and liked this server. Been playing on it for a while now.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I like your 64 player Metro sever and have been playing on it pretty much everyday (Girlfriend is not to impressed by my stats) and have never been apart of a clan before. I have been playing Battlefield since Viet-FUCKEN-nam man. Also played BF2 and 2142 (I loved that one). I am not to much of a talker so, I rarely get on Teamspeak (all friends went to Star Wars). I never have been in a clan before so, haven't ever posted anything before but I guess there is a first time for everything. Anyway, I just love the game and like your server that is why I am checking you guys out. Thanks Dan

As I'll keep saying. Over 90% of us are current or former military. You'll get along great with us.

Welcome and good luck on your trial period. Many former or current military here. You'll fit in fine.

Welcome! You said that you are not much of a talker and rarely sign on teamspeak. Just letting you know signing on team speak frequently and getting to know the rest of the group is beneficial because they have to vote for you in the end.

Just an advice ;)

Good luck

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

Back