The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
death-head-666//Aaron
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Vancouver B.C Canada EH!
What is your Occupation/School?:
Commercial transport mechanic
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
cool servers and cool people
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes..The Canadian version of Engrish
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I like long walks on the beach and the sound of a multi kill from my frag.

Thanks guys....Everyone on TS is telling me I have to give Soulz a BJ to get in. If so this is not a problem...

Oh shit what do you work on.
I can work on anything with cylinders and some thing with a turbine(M1A2)but my specialty is the 8V92TA.

A 2 stroke guy! Nice! I work on anything that will fit in the shop. Lots of Kenworths,Petes,Volvos,Fords, etc...So pretty much every diesel engine under the sun.
Word of advise for anyone who is reading this. NEVER buy a Ford with a 6.0L. Total junk.

Word of advise for anyone who is reading this. NEVER buy a Ford with a 6.0L. Total junk.

What do you expect, International built ford a shitty engine and then sues them everytime ford tries to develop their own. I was working for a ford dealer at the height of the 6.0 recalls and repairs. Have to love injector recalls and new turbo's between the parts department and the deisel mechanics. The best part is at the end of the day International got a pretty big bill.

Fuck NO LOL

I will say yes only because I was told so. Just kidding, ggod guy. Vote YES.

Back